Join the Society
Kiama Art Society is a vibrant and active society founded in 1966, with more than 230 members. Joining the Society is a wonderful way to support your own practice and connect with other artists in the area.
- Demonstrations – discounted fee for members, held on the first Tuesday of the month. Learn more
- Workshops – discounted fees for members, held 4–5 times per year. Learn more
- Classes – discounted member rates. Learn more
- Exhibitions – members can enter work in our regular exhibitions, including the monthly Art in the Park, Old Fire Station Gallery exhibitions held several times per year, and the Annual Exhibition every August/September at the Kiama Leagues Club. Learn more
- Newsletter – emailed to each member every second month
- Annual General Meeting – held 1st Tuesday in February
- Discounts on art materials/ purchases – available at the following stores:
Download our Membership Form and either complete it in Microsoft Word or print and complete by hand. You can return it to us by email or by post. All instructions for application and fee payments are contained in the form.
- Single Adult: $35
- Family: $50*
- Children K to Year 12 are free
Fees are paid annually for each financial year, from 1st April to 31st March of the following year. Membership renewal is due by 31st March each year. New members joining during October – March pay 50% of the annual fee. * Family membership covers two adults living in the same household.
PAYMENT DETAILS: Cheques made out to Kiama Art Society posted to The Treasurer, PO BOX 707 Kiama 2533
Direct Debit Payments: Code word FEES BSB: 032-689 A/C No. 540-168
Read our Constitution document.
Got a question?
Get in touch with us if you have any questions about joining the Society.