Upcoming demonstrations, exhibitions and more
Demonstrations for 2021
- May 4th Karen Wright – Monoprinting using a Gelli pad
- June 1st Salwa Woodroffe – Landscape in oil using a palette knife
- July 6th Joe Bezzina – Acrylic Scape
- August 3rd Machteld Hali – POSTPONED DATE TBA – Printmaking
Information: contact Robyn McMillan firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 2nd Peter Wale – Drawing and Painting in Pen and Wash. 10am-3pm. Venue: The Coach House. $90.00. Contact Peter 0432 327 089.
- July 19th and 26th, August 2nd and 16th Karen Wright – POSTPONED DATE TBA – Mixed Media. A four part workshop on Mondays, 10am-2.30pm featuring techniques for mixed media. Venue: The Coach House. $200 for the course, including all mixed media materials. Contact Karen email@example.com
- May 27th to June 2nd – Old Fire Station. Daily 10am-4pm. Contact Michele Skuza, firstname.lastname@example.org. See Entry Form on Forms page.
- August 27th to Sept 4th – Annual Exhibition – POSTPONED TO JANUARY 14th 2022. Venue: Kiama Leagues Club Auditorium. Enquiries email@example.com. Entry details see Forms page.
Kiama Art Society Members Art Trail
Expressions of interest are currently called for. Dates, venues and costs will be decided by involved artists. The Coach House will be available for shared exhibition. See Expression of Interest form on the Forms page. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children’s classes – Held during school terms at the Coach House. Contact Catherine O’Leary, email@example.com
- Life Drawing Group – Drawing the Human Form, Wednesdays at the Kiama Scout Hall. Contact Tony Hull, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly Art Group (WAGS) – Untutored social group, Thursdays at the Coach House 10am-2.30pm. Contact Carole Massey, email@example.com